Ohio Hills Health Centers, a community health center providing high-quality primary medical, dental, and behavioral health care to residents in 9 eastern Ohio counties, is seeking a full-time Credentialling Specialist to conduct new applicant credentialing, re-credentialing and the ongoing maintenance of provider credentials and quality reports.
Successful candidate must be/have:
· High School diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred.
· Minimum of three years previous provider credentialing experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and manage priorities while meeting critical deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word and other database applications.
· Attention to detail and accurate documentation skills a must.
· Certification in Provider Credentialing preferred by not required.
Comprehensive benefits package offered including, health, vision, dental and employer funded retirement plan. Candidates can email resume to [email protected] or complete an on-line application at www.ohiohillshealth.org