Health Center Manager
Ohio Hills Health Centers, a community health center providing high-quality primary medical, dental, and behavioral health care to residents in 9 eastern Ohio counties, is seeking a center manager to oversee daily operations at the OHHC Barnesville Health Center. This position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Successful candidate must be/have:
· Registered Nurse with Associates Degree and Licensed in Ohio.
· BSN preferred but not required.
· 3-5 years of progressive management and leadership experience, preferably non-profit.
· Demonstrated ability to lead a clinical team.
· Demonstrated ability to multitask in a busy atmosphere.
· Demonstrated knowledge of governmental healthcare regulations and compliance requirements.
Comprehensive benefits package offered including, health, vision, dental and employer funded retirement plan. Candidates can email resume to [email protected] or complete an on-line application at www.ohiohillshealth.org